Coaching is an intentional partnership between the coach and the client where the client’s vision, growth, and progress is accelerated through powerful questions, accountability, support and direct communication. At FNSL, we recognize God’s presence with us as we are in the coaching arena, and rely on His grace and power for our growth and progress in our presence, purpose, passion, priorities, and leadership development. Coaching follows a familiar path of deep exploration, prioritization, and commitment to action. Click here to download our client welcome packet. My role as a coach is to help clarify, develop and hold your vision with you through the coaching partnership and Finding North process.
- The Call by Os Guinness
- Living Forward by Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy
- Replenishment Cycle Template
- Ideal Week Template
We utilize assessments that increase awareness and act as conversation catalysts for understanding values, behavioral tendencies and driving motivators.
- TTI SUCCESS INSIGHTS | Individual Leader Assessment (3 Science: Beaviors, Motivators and Competencies)
- TTI SUCCESS INSIGHTS | Team Report
- Barrett Values Centre: Small Leadership Teams Values Assessment Report
- Barrett Value Centre: Leadership Development Report
- Barrett Values Centre: Organizational Culture Values Report
- Barrett Values Centre: Individual Values Report